Sassytastic In Progress 1.0

This week I finally decided to put my amateur interior design skills to work.
My husband and I live in the worlds tiniest apartment and I had become bored with it. So I devised a plan to rekindle my romance with the once sexy art deco mini-apartment we call home. I'm going to begin with our living room/kitchenette the plan for that room includes a lovely coat of Valspar Paint #5004-9C, reupholstering my sofa, some Hollywood Regency inspired window treatments, new lamp shades and hopefully some peacocks.   So I started with a basic $99.00 Ikea  Solsta Sofa Bed



a bolt of  Calico Fabric-Bead Stripe that I got for between $5-$7/yd.






Made myself an  iTunes play list and went to town sewing and stapling fabric to the sofa... and here is my beautiful creation start to finish:

Barely started


Finished the back so far

                                                             COMPLETION!!!!

Well that's it for now... but don't worry more is on it's way

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Starfish and Coco